DIGITAL SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jonathan Wong
Date posted 24 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A sizable local Bank is looking for a Solution Architect to design various systems.
- Define and maintain a value driven digital architecture in cooperation with business users and IT stakeholders.
- Define in-depth solution architecture (4 + 1 view) to enable digital capabilities according to the business requirements (both functional and non-functional).
- Review the implementation against the defined architecture to ensure consistency
- Provide technical oversight and direction in the selection of capabilities or solution building blocks to meet business information needs and make recommendations.
- Ensure the defined architectures comply with standards, policies, procedures and industry best-practices related to the digital domain.
- Be the champion and focal point of IT teams for the digital architecture issues.
- Coach and develop junior architects within the team.
- Degree or above in technology or science related disciplines
- Knowledge / certification of architecture development framework, e.g. TOGAF preferred
- Seasoned practitioner in digital architecture for both mobile app and web channels
- Familiar with CI / CD tools, libraries and frameworks commonly used for mobile app and web development
- Knowledge in PCF / OpenShift, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), IBM WPS, OpenAM, MuleSoft, Springboot and API
- Strong leadership and drive to deliver the end results
- Strong desire to learn and able to learn fast
- Excellent communicator and able to present complicated technical concepts in layman terms
- Strong business acumen and able to apply technologies to realise business benefits
- Familiar with the DevOps and Agile practices
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes