Recruitment Consultant (Accounting & Finance Desk)
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Alice Lee
Date posted 19 September 2023hong-kong human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2023-09-19 2023-11-18 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams.
About the role
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in hiring Accounting & Finance roles. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within A&F sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
• Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
• Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
• Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
• Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
• Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
• Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To join us as a Recruitment Consultant, your skills and experience should include:
• A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
• The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
• An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
• Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
• The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
• Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
• Clear progression plan
• Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
• Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
• Incentive trips to luxury destinations
• Best in class training & development programmes
• International work / travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
• Volunteering opportunities
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per annum + Guaranteed 13-month basicLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023A leading blue-chip group is looking for a (Senior) HR Manager to lead and develop people strategies to support the expansion of business & group transformation projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Kwai Tsing DistrictDate posted: 28 August 2023A leading services provider is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join as an Assistant HR Manager due to team expansion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 August 2023My client is a leading UK Law Firm, they are looking for a HR Assistant ( 6 month) contract to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 August 2023About the role As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in the Financial Services markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 September 2023My Client is one of the leading global asset management investment firm. They are currently looking for a HR Operations Manager (6 months contract) to provide general HR administrative support for the firm.