Recruitment Consultant - HR Division
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Alice Lee
Date posted 01 August 2023hong-kong human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2023-08-01 2023-09-30 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
About the role
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
• Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
• Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
• Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
• Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
• Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
• Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To join us as a Recruitment Consultant, your skills and experience should include:
• A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
• The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
• An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
• Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
• The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
• Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
• Clear progression plan
• Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
• Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
• Incentive trips to luxury destinations
• Best in class training & development programmes
• International work / travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
• Volunteering opportunities
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 16 August 2023When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams.
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD900,000 per annumLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 September 2023We are seeking a highly skilled Rewards Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing all compensation-related exercises and projects within the organization. Your primary focus will be on compensation strategies, ensuring competitive and fair remuneration practices, and driving the overall rewards program.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD40,000 per month + Double Pay + BonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 14 September 2023I am looking for an experienced HRBP Manager for a close client. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 07 September 2023My client is a global Investment Bank, they are currently looking for –Assistant Manager / Manager – Payroll to join their team. The role will be managing the HRIS system (SAP), monthly payroll and ensure accurate and timely payroll processing.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per month + Discretionary BonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 18 August 2023As a member of the regional HRIS team you will gain exposure in managing regional HR digitisation projects. This is an excellent opportunity if you are passionate in HR digitisation or HR process enhancement.