Talent Acquisition Manager | Lifestyle Retail $60-75kpm
Salary HKD60,000 - HKD75,000 per month + 20%
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 05 March 2023hong-kong human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2023-03-05 2023-05-04 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK HKD 60000 75000 75000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is the top notch lifestyle retail company. Due to the team expansion, they are currently looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition Manager for this newly created position.
About the role
- Lead the talent acquisition team and function as talent partner for all department within the organisation
- Work closely with HRBP and CoE teams, and provide support on recruitment projects
- Proactively attract potential talents through different recruitment channels
- Revamp and re-design the practise, policy, or procedure of talent acquisition function
- Provide interview training and advise to hiring managers
- Keep yourself up to the recruitment trend and able to share insight / recommendation to management
- Participate in any TA related projects
- Candidates come with HRBP experience in the past would be an advantage
About the person
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- At least 10 years relevant end-to-end recruitment experience preferably with background in airline, hospitality, retail, FMCG, or any fast-paced environment
- Well versed with labour ordinance
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin (not necessary)
Get in touch
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2022Our client is a top tier MNC company and currently looking for a Senior Manager - Talent Development to lead their high performing team.
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 March 2023Our client is a leading property developer in Hong Kong. To cater the expansion and further investment on human resources area, we are looking for a high-calibre HR Business Partner to join the high performing team.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 February 2023Our client is a leading organisation and currently looking for a HR Manager (BP+ Generalist) to join their high performing team.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD100,000 per month + bonus 25-30%Location: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023Our top tier FMCG client is currently looking for an Associate Director of Rewards, Asia to lead the overall compensation strategies for the entire business.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per month + 15%Location: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 31 January 2023This role is an all rounded Head of HR position promoting a collaborative and positive work culture. The strategic agenda for people and culture is focused on driving high performance for the organisation.