Resourcing Manager (Bank industry, Sourcing)
Salary 14 days AL
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Michelle Yip
Date posted 20 February 2023hong-kong human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2023-03-10 2023-03-22 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Role Overview: Bank is seeking for a Human Resources Manager to support their team.
• Liaise with line managers closely to identify the manpower needs and develop feasible and effective recruitment strategies
• Develop effective recruitment channels and manage external vendors for quality services.
• Provide coaching to team members to maintain the professional standard of recruitment services for both internal and external parties
• Engage in employer branding proposition to attract potential hires
• Ensure the recruitment process is in compliance with banking regulations and requirement
• Assist in developing ad hoc recruitment projects
• Proven problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent client service attitude and strong negotiation skills
• Good communications skill with strong connectivity to engage external and internal stakeholders
• University degree in HR Management, Business Administration, Psychology or a related discipline
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in human resources management with a strong focus on recruitment in a sizeable corporation, preferably with exposure to financial institutions
• Proficiency in both English and Chinese
• Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
This is a sizeable banking.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5388
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 March 2023Our client is a leading property developer in Hong Kong. To cater the expansion and further investment on human resources area, we are looking for a high-calibre HR Business Partner to join the high performing team.
Salary: + target 20-25%Location: KowloonDate posted: 03 March 2023Our client is looking for a business savvy Regional Head of People to build and scale a strong sales and go-to markets team among APAC.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD75,000 per month + 20%Location: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 05 March 2023Our client is the top notch lifestyle retail company. Due to the team expansion, they are currently looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition Manager for this newly created position.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 February 2023Our client is a leading organisation and currently looking for a HR Manager (BP+ Generalist) to join their high performing team.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD100,000 per month + bonus 25-30%Location: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023Our top tier FMCG client is currently looking for an Associate Director of Rewards, Asia to lead the overall compensation strategies for the entire business.