Tech Recruitment Consultant
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Alice Lee
Date posted 20 February 2023hong-kong human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2023-02-20 2023-04-21 recruitment-consultancy Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. So we offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
• Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
• Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
• Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
• Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
• Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
• Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To join us as a Recruitment Consultant, your skills and experience should include:
• A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
• The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
• An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
• Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
• The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
Get in touch
+852 2103 5389
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 March 2023About the role As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
Salary: HKD26,000 - HKD38,000 per month + Double payLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 21 March 2023Our client is a leading logistics service provider with headquarters in Hong Kong. You will join the International Human Resources team and act as a bridge between headquarters and international offices based in Europe and Asia. They are looking for an Assistant Human Resources Manager with solid experience in C&B analysis and strong Excel skills. Experience in regional Human Resources Management is preferred but not a must. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer.
Salary: Guaranteed 13-month basicLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 March 2023Our client is a world's leading logistic group with business cover 25+ countries. They are currently looking for a high-caliber talent to join their Organisation Development to facilitate Talent Development programs.
Salary: Guaranteed 13-month basicLocation: Chek Lap KokDate posted: 20 March 2023Our client provides all-rounded services in aviation industry includes aircraft maintenance, cabin service, ground support, etc. They are looking for a Senior HR Officer to support the daily HR operation.
Salary: Discretionary BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 March 2023Our client is a Hong Kong leading Group in Property Development. They are looking for an Assistant Manager (recruitment focus) to join their team