Talent Partner with a leading Bank
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD50,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Wong
Date posted 12 January 2023hong-kong human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2023-01-12 2023-03-13 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 45000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is a leading investment bank, they are currently looking for a Recruitment Partner to join their team to develop and support the talent sourcing strategy.
- Engage with Recruitment Business Partners and Hiring Managers (as directed) to take detailed briefs on role requirements
- Develop and support the talent sourcing strategy for each role/business unit and agree the strategy (including research, networking, web-based and direct sourcing) with Recruitment Business Partners and hiring manager
- Deliver market intelligence / specific mapping projects for clients
- Leverage research and insights teams to map talent across the region ahead of demand
- Build network / talent pools of candidates for future hiring and update systems in real-time to ensure talent pools remain relevant.
- Use proactive sourcing techniques and tools, including both online and offline techniques
- Engage with identified candidates to qualify suitability for the role, to sell the role and prospective Client
- Positioning roles to interested candidates and deliver a high-touch candidate engagement strategy throughout the process
- Working closely with Recruitment Business Partners, presenting longlists and shortlists to stakeholders
- Build and develop talent pools of qualified candidates and update systems in real-time to ensure talent pools remain relevant.
- Ensure regular communication with team to understand on-going requirements and to share progress of activity
- Recruiting and sourcing experience in the banking & financial services industry
- Demonstrated ability to influence hiring strategy and stakeholders through the delivery and knowledge of market insights
- Exceptional research, sourcing and strategic talent pooling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for candidate relationships and engagement
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 January 2023Our client is one of the leading education companies in HK. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a Senior L&D Officer to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 January 2023To cope with our expansion, we are looking for a healthcare/ science/ recruitment talent to join our healthcare team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 January 2023Our client is one of the leading luxury retail companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a HR Officer to join their team.
Salary: HKD28,000 - HKD33,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 January 2023Our client is one of the leading beauty and retail companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a Senior HR Officer to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.