Recruitment (Healthcare & Life Science)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Polly Lam
Date posted 20 December 2022hong-kong human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-12-20 2023-02-18 consultancy Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
To cope with our expansion, we are looking for a healthcare/ science talent to join our healthcare team.
- Perform end-to-end recruitment journey from sourcing, screening, interview arrangement to offer proposal
- Conduct high volume of CV screening and interviews with candidates
- Deliver high quality recruitment consultancy and services to clients alongside with the consultant
- Maintain database for candidate mapping
- Support HR administrative work in a timely manner
- Keep abreast of the latest recruitment trends, explore new candidate sourcing channels when necessary
- Degree holder in Medical/ Biology/ Pharmacy/ Science or related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant experience in healthcare/ pharmaceutical/ recruitment industry
- Familiar with proactive search such as LinkedIn, JobsDB, etc.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and equip the ability to interact with people of all levels
- Independent, detail-minded, proactive and result-oriented
- Proficiency in MS office
- Welcome to fresh graduates
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 January 2023Our team is looking to hire people that are open to explore recruitment as a career. Keen to speak to fresh grad and junior candidates who would like to learn more about our industry.
Salary: medical, 15 ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 February 2023Role Overview: This law firm is seeking a HR & Admin to support their team.
Salary: Medical with ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 February 2023Role Overview: iBank is seeking for a HR Business Partner to support their team.
Salary: Medical with ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 January 2023Role Overview: iBank is seeking for a HR Business Partner to support their team.