Recruitment Consultant/ Associate Recruitment Consultant
Salary medical, well being benifit, bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Joey Xu
Date posted 07 December 2022hong-kong human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-12-07 2023-02-05 recruitment-consultancy Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day. Both experienced and entry level recruitment consultants are welcome.
As a Recruitment Consultant
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
- To join us as a Recruitment Consultant, your skills and experience should include:
- A growth mindset
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving financial targets
- The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- Curiosity in understanding financial services markets and / or industry
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
As a Associate Recruitment Consultant ( Candidate Manager)
Joining the fast growing team, you will
- Responsible for creating and updating market mapping and ensure our candidate intelligence is up to date
- Identify , prospect and build effective candidate relationship in the focused area
- Conduct candidate search and deliver quality of work on timely basis
- Provide regular market updates to internal stakeholders and external clients
- Follow up and follow though the entire recruitment process
- Eager to learn and hard working with ambition to develop your career as a specialized recruitment advisor
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Experience in cold calling or sales is a plus
- Experience in working in a sizable organization is preferred
- Excellent command of the English, Mandarin and Cantonese are essential
- Excellent communication skills , pro active, self motivated and quick leaner
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 January 2023To cope with our expansion, we are looking for a healthcare/ science/ recruitment talent to join our healthcare team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: CentralDate posted: 03 January 2023As one of the most profitable team, we're expanding to hire energetic and proactive talent to join us as candidate manager / associate consultant in technology desk. Successful incumbent should be passionate in connecting people, self motivated to learn & provide new initiatives.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 December 2022When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. So we offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 January 2023My client is a leading investment bank, they are currently looking for a Recruitment Partner to join their team to develop and support the talent sourcing strategy.