HR Business Partner (public corporation, TA focus)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheng
Date posted 22 November 2022hong-kong human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-11-22 2023-01-21 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is one of the leading public corporations in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a HR Business Partner (HR Manager) to join their team.
- Act as an HR business partner for the designated divisions to provide HR advice and services to line managers and staff members in C&B, Talent Management and L&D.
- Manage end-to-end hiring process from headcount approval management, talent sourcing and
screening to on-boarding
- Source, identify and implement talent innovative acquisition tools to improve the candidate
experience and enlarge candidate pool
- Gather manpower requirements based on the Corporation business objectives and challenges and develop feasible and effective talent acquisition plans
- Plan, drive and executive various recruitment programmes, including but not limited to career fairs, collaboration with local or overseas education institutions and partnerships
with various organisations to meet the Corporation manpower needs
- Provide feedback, data and insights relating to HR issues for management review, assist in
formulating HR strategies and execution plans
- Assist to formulate and roll out employer branding programmes to raise the Corporation
profile in terms of candidate experience and talent attraction
- Contribute to the overall efficiency of HR workflow and process enhancement initiatives
including HR systems and HR analytic
- Lead and support other HR projects as assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years in the HR field, prefer to have solid experience as a HRBP and Talent Acquisition, background from sizable and MNC firm is preferred
- Proactive, strong sense of responsibility, reliable and resilient with the ability to handle multitasks and achieve timelines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 25 November 2022Our top tier client is currently looking for a seasoned HRIS - Workday expert to lead their HR solutions delivery and projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 November 2022Our client is an international leading consultancy firm in the corresponding industry. With its state-of-the-art expertise in sustainability, compliance, and quality management, its operation covers across different industries in 50+ countries. Its strong global diversified business-lines undoubtedly contributes to its market leader status. To foster their business growth, our client is looking for a high calibre HR Business Partner to join their high performing team.
Salary: + 2-3 months bonusLocation: KowloonDate posted: 09 November 2022As the Regional HR Manager, this position will support the business leaders to drive a competitive and attractive environment as well as deliver full spectrum HR services.
Salary: Targeted bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 30 October 2022Our client is a global industry leader. Now they are looking for a HR Director, Hong Kong to drive a number of key strategic people & culture initiatives in line with a global business strategy.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 20 October 2022As a trusted HR Business Partner, you will manage the full spectrum of daily HR services of a designated department, and provide advisory on HR policies and procedures as well as people solutions to business stakeholders.