Associate Consultant - Technology Contracting Recruitment
Consultant Pinki Chan
Date posted 15 August 2022hong-kong human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-08-15 2022-10-14 human-resources-and-personnel Central Central and Western District HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As one of the most profitable team, we're expanding to hire energetic and proactive talent to join us as candidate manager / associate consultant in technology desk. Successful incumbent should be passionate in connecting people, self motivated to learn & provide new initiatives.
As a Candidate Manager / Associate Recruitment Consultant, we will look for the below:
• Perform talent scouring, headhunting, job matching, interview preparation and offer management
• Provide market mapping, market intelligence and innovative solution for clients
• Commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
• The ability to build a solid understanding of your candidates and clients’ needs and wider industry trends
• An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
• Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
• The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
• A driven mindset with a passion to continue to learn new initiatives and drive new business and relationships
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
Whats on offer?:
• Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
• Clear progression plan
• Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
• Mobile devices
• Top rewards / discounts
• Incentive trips to luxury destinations
• Best in class training & development programmes
• International work / travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
• Volunteering opportunities
• Valued contribution to the CSR Committee
Salary: Medical + contract end bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Role Overview: Our client is seeking for an Assistant Shared Service Manager to support their project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022Our client is one of the leading education companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for an Assistant HR Manager to join their team.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2022One of the sizable businesses in Hong Kong is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager (Payroll) in their finance department · HK sizable conglomerate · Payroll Assistant Manager, leading a team · Strong employee culture
Salary: medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Role Overview: This is a Senior TA role which is focusing on talent search.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 September 2022Our client is one of the leading logistic companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a Resourcing Executive to join their team.