Talent Acquisition Team Lead - Leading MNC Consumer Products
Salary HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per month + Negotiable with Benefits
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Phoenix Chen
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Our client is looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Professional either from Agency or in-house background to join their team in HK. Strong senior stakeholders mangement with solid TA skills and expeirence. Immediately Availalbe preferred but not a must.
- With a solid understanding of the business, partner with internal stakeholders to assess the long-term and short-term resourcing needs of the organisation, and devise appropriate action steps to address these needs
- Handle the end-to-end recruitment process, including partnering with key internal and external stakeholders in conducting rigorous mapping, sourcing, screening, interviewing processes to identify suitably qualified candidates, whilst reducing reliance on external recruitment agencies
- Support the long-term resourcing need of the organisation by adopting a long-term approach to talent pipelining. This includes developing, enhancing, and nurturing key relationships with professional bodies, associations, schools, universities relevant to the organisation; and identify ways to engage with our target audience.
- In line with PMI's Employer Value Proposition (EVP), partner with the broader Talent Acquisition team in developing and implementing Employer Branding initiatives that support specific functions or markets.
- Enhance the candidate journey and cultivate mutually beneficial working relationships with internal & external stakeholders to further enhance our Employer Brand.
- Maintain data integrity in the Talent Acquisition database and conduct extensive data analysis and reporting as required
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, act in the best interest of PMI and ensure the quality of new hires are in line with PMI's requirements (Legal/ Compliance)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Approximately 8 years of solid talent acquisition, recruitment, resourcing experience gained from a sizeable organisation
- In-house and agency experience preferred
- Former exposure to Electronics Manufacturing; or Supply Chain, Engineering, Quality, Procurement, Product Development recruitment functions preferred
- Displaying the following traits would be an advantage:
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills with the capability to work well with a diverse range of partners, including senior management globally
- Good time management and prioritisation skills to balance workload and meet objectives with minimal supervision
- Solid understanding of a rigorous search process, with the capacity to work well within a highly complicated matrix organisation with varying systems and processes