HR Manager, BP - Asset Management
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD45,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Teresa Lau
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Our client is a Listed Asia Based Investment Bank, Asset Manager, Securities and Financial Advisory company. It is one of the largest Financial Services Compay in Greater China region. They are currently seeking a HR Manager / Assistant HR Manager to cope with their steady expansion in HK. This position will sits under BP team taking care of over 800+ headcounts in HK.
• Provide value-added HR generalist services and advisory to designated business unit(s) on manpower planning, recruitment and selection, employee relations, staff retention and performance management.
• Ensure deliverables are in compliance with legal and regulatory and ethical standards, of the required quality, in adherence to the Bank’s corporate values, risk management policies and service standards.
• Assist in the formulation and implementation of manpower and HR strategies to support the business strategies of business unit(s).
• Act as the business partner of business unit(s) to offer advice and solutions on HR related matters.
• Execute and communicate to business unit(s) various bank-wide HR programmes and policies in support of the Bank strategies and business needs.
• Ensure recruitment is effective in identifying good quality candidates with required competencies and ethical standards in performing their daily duties.
• Assist the team head to offer advice to business unit(s) on implementing organisational designs to maximise organisational effectiveness in support of business strategies.
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
• Minimum 5 years of HR generalist experiences, preferably in banking or other financial related industries
• Strong interpersonal and people management skills
• Good communication skills with proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
• Proactive, responsible, self-motivated with good commercial acumen