HR Manager | FMCG
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per month + Negotiable
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Michelle Ng
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-12-29 fmcg 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client, a leading retail luxury brand, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to join them as HR Manager.
About The Role
Reporting to HR Director, HR Manager will be responsible for
- Providing both strategic and operational HR advice and services to the business.
- Developing strategic action plans and policies relating to all HR activities not limited to manpower planning, talent acquisition, talent management, succession planning and employee engagement.
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and provide both strategic and operational HR advice and supports throughout the recruitment cycle.
- Managing talent development programmes to increase employee functional and leadership competencies.
- University Graduate in Human Resources or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience, preferably from retail, FMCG industries
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, action oriented, face paced and flexible with a pro-active approach to problem solving