(Assistant) HR Manager - Recruitment (Contract to Perm)
Salary HKD30,000 - HKD60,000 per month + Negotiable
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Phoenix Chen
Date posted 02 August 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is luxury apparel group with its APAC HQ in HK, they are currently looking for a HR Manager (Recruitment) to join their corporate office HR team, welcoming candidates from outside of the apparal/retail industry and preferrable IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE candidates to join.
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Director, your main responsibility is:
• Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and those HR standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented in support area.
• Drive recruitment process of managerial and non-managerial positions (Aligning with Line Mgr on recruitment, preparing and placing ads, managing recruitment agencies, pre-selecting applications, conducting interviews, negotiating contracts etc.) according to defined standards. Initiate and undertake short and midterm recruitment activities to attract the right candidates.
• Assist managers in using individual performance development review program to motivate excellent performance, counsel individuals on development; establish job standards and ensure feedback; drive retention efforts.
• Support the implementation of Learning & Development tools and concepts.
• Support annual salary rounds, promotions/salary adjustments, as appropriate, in accordance with rewards processes.
• Ensure proper updates of WorkDay and HR reports as required.
• Provide reports and interactive communication on all human resources activities and initiatives to the business head, as required.
• Conduct PM sessions and provide coaching to managers on associates’ performance issues
• Work closely with entire HR team in driving the implementation of company-wide/regional objectives and programs.