Recruitment Manager | Fast growing IT company
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month + negotiable
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 01 August 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An exciting IT/High tech firm is looking for a Recruitment Manager with North Asia regions focus.
- Exciting IT/High Tech company
- Recruitment focus for North Asia regions
- Proficiency in Japanese, English and Mandarin
About the role
- Lead regional recruitment team and drive recruitment strategies in North Asia regions including HK, Macao, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan etc.
- Develop manpower planning, recruitment strategy and advise the latest market recruitment trend and updates
- Handle recruitment activities from sourcing, interviewing, assessing till salary negotiation and candidates on-boarding
- Proactively communicate with business leaders and provide them professional HR advice in areas of employer branding, recruitment experiences etc.
- Be the company ambassador and ensure great candidate experience for candidate attraction
- Prepare and review annual recruitment budget to support company business growth
- Work with C&B team and analyse market trends to ensure competitiveness of remuneration and benefits package for the best employment practice
About the person
- Degree holder with Human Resources or Management related discipline
- With over 8 years recruitment or talent acquisition experience from multinational/ sizable organizations
- Candidates with a mixture of in-house and agency experience would be ideal; IT/ High tech industry know-how is highly advantageous
- Good communication skills with all level employees; fast paced and able to work under stress and heavy workload
- Good command of Japanese, English and Mandarin. Cantonese is not a must