Recruitment Manager (6 months Contract)
Salary Negotiable with Benefits
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Phoenix Chen
Date posted 31 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is one of the biggest wealth management organisation with established presence in Hong Kong for over two decades, listed in London Stock Exchange and is wholly-owned subsidiary to the world's largest investment company. To cope with the rapid expansion, they are now welcoming a Recruitment Manager to join their team with great benefits and gratuity bonus being provided.
As a Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Clear understanding of company strategic directions, industry, market best practices, employee value proposition and support the business to retain competitive advantage in the market.
• Provide proactive consultancy service to employees and line managers in the delivery of people-related initiatives throughout the employment lifecycle (e.g. talent acquisition, workforce planning, employee engagement, talent management, etc.).
• Support the delivery of various learning and development workshops and/or training programs.
• Support the Chief People Officer in developing and implementing clear talent acquisition strategies and solutions.
• Work in close relation with hiring managers on resource planning and demands. Maintain close relationships with headhunters and prospective candidates to ensure hiring requirements are met.
• Support the business in managing risks and ensure compliance with internal policies and external legislation/regulation in order to minimize the cost and effort that may result from errors and poor people management practices.
• Support the business in the management of employee engagement ensuring there is alignment with the business direction.
• Actively participate in business integration projects.
• Support Chief People Officer in driving business-wide people plan which is aligned with the strategic direction of the business.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
• University graduate or above
• 5 years of relevant experience at similar capacity
• Sound knowledge in Hong Kong Labour Ordinance and employment related statutory legislation
• An effective communicator, listener and a change agent with high energy level and positive mindset
• Solid hands-on experience with ability to work independently
• High level of integrity with positive attitude and an ability to work under pressure
• Excellent time and project management capabilities, prior M&A experience will be an advantage
• Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Chinese Word processing