Consultant Carly Adams
Date posted 03 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An exciting opportunity to join a busy and expanding top tier financial services company is looking for a solid recruiter to support the Talent Acquisition leader.
• Managing the full recruitment cycle from beginning to end: Such as:
• Ensuring job openings are posted on all the relevant sourcing channels and platforms
• Sourcing candidates through cost efficient channels, with a strong focus on direct approach: including candidate mapping, qualification, presentation of shortlists to the Senior Recruiters and Hiring Managers
• Ensuring a high-level selectivity of candidates, with the right mix of technical, behavioural skills, and cultural fit
• Maintaining accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, interviews and other recruiting activities
• Keeping a close eye on market trends and providing market intelligence to the Recruitment team, HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, gained in house or with a search firm (ideally with a first exposure to the Financial Services Industry)
• Good knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques: familiar with the Financial services market searches
• Capacity to handle efficiently direct approach and cold calling
• Perfect command of English and a plus for Cantonese and Mandarin although not essential.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to all levels of the business.
• Business acumen
• Well organised with great attention to detail.
• Team player and innovative
Immediately Available preferred candidate