HR Manager | Recruitment focus
Salary HKD540000 - HKD720000 per annum + negotiable
Location Eastern District
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 22 February 2017
An international conglomerate with excellent working culture is looking for a HR Manager with focus on Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding. This would be a great opportunity for candidates who experience managing Graduate Trainee/Internship programmes.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process with specific focus on Graduate Trainee and Internship programmes
- Develop creative campaigns and marketing strategies to attract talents across the world, with use of multiple channels like career websites, social media platforms, career seminars etc.
- Design and manage the whole recruitment process with coordination with both internal stakeholders and external parties
- Manage various recruitment and employer branding related projects
- Revamp and design Employee Value Proposition initiatives to ensure the quality of candidate experience
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 8 years of HR working experience with focus on recruitment
- Experience in managing management trainee/internship program would be a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Good command in English & Mandarin is a must