Employer Branding Specialist
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Wong
Date posted 08 September 2022hong-kong human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-09-08 2022-11-07 advertising-and-pr Hong Kong HK HKD 55000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is one of the top multinational investment bank and financial services. They are currently looking for an Employer Branding Specialist. The role responsible to lead the execution of employer branding projects from start to finish and to develop authentic branding and engagement strategies that will help them attract the right fit talent for their organization.
• Lead the execution of employer branding projects from start to finish. Work with our clients to uncover and define their unique needs in order to develop authentic branding and engagement strategies that will help them attract the right-fit talent for their organization.
• Partner with account teams to consult on and deliver a wide range of best-in-class employer brand solutions. Projects may include EVP development, complex employer brand strategies, targeted creative campaigns, content development, social media campaigns, and digital engagement tactics.
• Collaborate with in-house creative teams to develop branding solutions, campaigns and content that will help our clients attract the best-fit talent for their organization. Oversee creative delivery to ensure projects are within scope and that they are inline with the client’s overall brand.
• Form excellent partnerships with clients and proactively manage communication throughout the project lifecycle. Manage internal and external workstreams though project management documentation, project briefings, client presentations to present strategies and concepts, status updates and by running client meetings as needed.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of employer branding best practices, case studies and the latest innovations in the industry. Consult clients and internal teams to further our position as a lead employer brand consultancy.
• Responsible for the administration of projects, including ensuring solutions are delivered within scope and managing the project financials.
• Help identify opportunities to sell additional Consulting projects and other AMS service offerings
Skills & Experience:
• Experience with leading and delivering highly complex employer brand or creative projects on time and to budget.
• Strong knowledge / understanding of employer branding, candidate experience and marketing channels. Knowledge / understanding of the latest thinking, approaches and methodologies, developing these in line with the market and latest innovations.
• Very strong attention to detail with strong desire for accuracy and quality.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills, including experience presenting to clients and internal stakeholders.
• Ability to analyze complex information/data from a range of sources, distil key conclusions and provide workable solutions to the client
• Previous Banking or Financial Services Sector experience is highly desirable
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD70,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 September 2022Due to the team expansion, our top tier insurance client is currently looking for a seasoned HR Business Partner to support a profitable business unit.
Salary: AL: 18days , Medical, contract end bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 September 2022Role Overview: Our client is a reputation organisation, which is in Education field and now is seeking for an Assistant Reward Manager.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 September 2022Our client is a global industry leader. Now they are looking for a HR Director, Hong Kong to drive a number of key strategic people & culture initiatives in line with a global business strategy.
Salary: 7 days ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2022Role Review: Sizeable organisation is seeking a Learning and Development Specialist, which have a good develop in career path.
Salary: bonus 25-30%Location: Hong KongDate posted: 19 September 2022Our worldwide consumer products client is currently looking for an Associate Director - Global Rewards to lead the compensation strategies for the global business.