C&B Specialist/Project Manager
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carly Adams
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-07 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A leading financial services company with a well knows presence in Hong Kong is looking for a HR professional to be part of major HR project initiatives within the Regional Human Resources team.The role will be responsible for end to end project management activities and liaising with key decision makers across the business both internally and externally. This role will start as a 12 months contract role to start but may extend depending on the business needs.
- Reporting to the Head of C&B, the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- project management across the Asia Region via creation and maintenance of project planning driven by Global initiatives
- liaison between stakeholders and project manager/resources to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification
- manages communication with the stakeholders at a detailed functional level both internally and externally
- conducts status meetings and provides project level reporting to senior staff in larger scale projects
- proactively identifies issues with a project or across projects
- Coordinates the development agenda for HR team members across the Asia Pacific Region.
- develops and produces extensive HR information to deliver to the internal and external stakeholders by using ad-hoc reports
- bachelor or Master's Degree or a Professional Qualification
- Extensive experience in a HR project management environment
- Has managed compensation & benefits duties previously within a project capacity
- Has a strong working understanding of HR duties across the Asia Pacific region
- Excellent communication in English
- Commercial individual who is able to problem solve.
- basic understanding of how the area integrates within the sub-function
- strong judgement, planning and project organisation skills
- developed communication skills to exchange complex information
- strong management reporting skills