Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carly Adams
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-03 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
As a transformation Manager, this role is looking for a hands on Leader to support the projects driven by global on a Asia Pacific Regional focus. This role will be extremely involved in working with the key decision makers of the business so ideally a HR business role would be ideal. The contract will run with an immediate start until June 2019 with the opportunity to extend depending on the projects entailed.
In depth industry knowledge and experience in the area of Asset Management, Financial Markets and Capital markets. Strong background across the key disciplines within Asset Management.
Previous experience as a consultant in driving transferal projects within a matrix organisation would be desirable. Familiarity or previous experience working in the APAC region would be an added advantage (demonstrating cultural adaptability and specific affinity with Asian culture).
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
- Understanding of underlying drivers for project delivery within a fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement, assertiveness
- Proven project/program management / experience in a similar environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (notably in English) as well as strong presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups. Mandarin and Cantonese is also desirable.
- Ability to work independently, structure a coherent project approach, use his / her own judgement and escalate issue on a timely basis