Senior Organization Development Analyst (Talent Development)
Salary Guaranteed 13-month basic
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Ling
Date posted 16 March 2023hong-kong human-resources/organisational-development 2023-03-21 2023-05-15 human-resources-and-personnel Kwai Chung District HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a world's leading logistic group with business cover 25+ countries. They are currently looking for a high-caliber talent to join their Organisation Development to facilitate Talent Development programs.
About the Role
- Strategize, plan and implement organization and management development in the group
- Drive employee experience and culture through wellbeing and sustainability initiatives and activities
- Coach global HR colleagues & employees on the use of online platforms (Learning, talent management, wellbeing apps)
- Establish a credible talent database and compile analytic reports. Building up a talent management information database and reports for informing people decisions
- Undertake additional global and regional learning and development and engagement projects.
- Enhance online platform for talent development & employee engagement
About the Person
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of work experience in Human Resources or Origanization Development
- Strong interpersonal skills with cultural sensitivity and integrity
- Strong analytic skill, detail-oriented
- Tech -savvy
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both English & Chinese
Get in touch
+852 2161 9418
Salary: Discretionary BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 March 2023Our client is a Hong Kong leading Group in Property Development. They are looking for an Assistant Manager (recruitment focus) to join their team
Salary: HKD26,000 - HKD38,000 per month + Double payLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 21 March 2023Our client is a leading logistics service provider with headquarters in Hong Kong. You will join the International Human Resources team and act as a bridge between headquarters and international offices based in Europe and Asia. They are looking for an Assistant Human Resources Manager with solid experience in C&B analysis and strong Excel skills. Experience in regional Human Resources Management is preferred but not a must. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer.
Salary: Guaranteed 13-month basicLocation: Chek Lap KokDate posted: 20 March 2023Our client provides all-rounded services in aviation industry includes aircraft maintenance, cabin service, ground support, etc. They are looking for a Senior HR Officer to support the daily HR operation.
Salary: Discretionary BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 March 2023Our client is a Hong Kong leading Group in Property Development. They are looking for an Assistant Manager (recruitment focus) to join their team
Salary: AL: 18days , Medical, contract end bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 March 2023Role Overview: Our client is a reputation organisation, which is in airline industry and now is seeking for an Assistant Reward Manager.