Senior Manager - Talent Development , Top Tier MNC
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yvonne Te
Date posted 12 May 2022hong-kong human-resources/organisational-development 2022-05-12 2022-07-11 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a top tier MNC company and currently looking for a Senior Manager - Talent Development to lead their high performing team.
• Design and implement the career development plans for key internal talents to facilitate their career planning and development
• Design and implement the Development Centre for talents acquisition and identification, facilitate the identified talents to implement Individual Development Plans and regularly report their progress of readiness to key positions
• Propose and support the planning and design of OD initiatives, human capital assessment tools and processes based on organisation diagnosis.
• Implement and monitor the organisation development projects and initiatives. Provide the senior management team of the regular reports and review for the effectiveness of implementation
Learning & Development
• Partner with divisional heads and senior management in training needs analysis and responsible for the design of various Learning & Development programmes
• Being a strategic partner to advise and drive divisions/departments for full range of learning and development activities across the whole Asia Pacific regions
• Source, select, evaluate and manage external consultants to support the delivery of key OD programmes
• University graduate with over 10-12 years of L&D/OD/TM related experience
• Candidates from sizeable platform are highly preferred
• Strong influencing power to engage with internal and external stakeholders. Mature with high learning agility
• High proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Less experienced candidates will be considered as Manager
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 July 2022This position will be partnering with business leaders to build leadership capability and delivering the effective initiatives of People & Culture to key customer groups to achieve the long term goal of business priorities.
Salary: bonus 25%Location: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 June 2022Our reputable client needs no introduction. Currently the client is looking for a strong Senior Manager - Rewards to manage and support the entire organisation's remuneration and reward management.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 20 June 2022Our top tier client is looking for a Senior HR Manager for their corporate office, this role will perform as HR Business Partner and directly work with CEO to drive human capital strategies for corporate staffs.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 26 May 2022As the Senior Manager Talent Management, the position will be the COE lead and responsible for designing and maintaining an effective strategy, framework, and set of tools for talent management.
Salary: bonus 25-30%Location: Hong KongDate posted: 26 May 2022Our worldwide reputable client is currently looking for the Head of Global Rewards to lead the compensation strategies for the global business.