Senior L&D Officer (education sector, HKD33k)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheng
Date posted 10 January 2023hong-kong human-resources/learning-development 2023-01-10 2023-03-11 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is one of the leading education companies in HK. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a Senior L&D Officer to join their team.
- Design and manage instructor-led and/or digital self-learning courses, and other people development initiatives to support the growth and operational needs to build the necessary capabilities and competencies for staff
- Act as a learning partner and work with internal stakeholders of various divisions to identify and prioritise people learning needs
- Coordinate and manage all administrative aspects of employee learning programmes, including but not limited to, administering the learning platform, publishing and marketing of courses, managing course enrollment, handling learner enquiries and communication
- Evaluate learning effectiveness, prepare relevant reports, provide recommendation and action plan for enhancement/improvement
- Liaise and work with external suppliers to organise and deploy learning and development programmes/activities as required
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Training & Development or related discipline
- A minimum of 4 years' solid experience in organising, designing and conducting training, preferably with exposure in a sizeable company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (spoken Putonghua preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT) and Chinese Word Processing
- Hands-on experience in virtual communication platforms, LMS and online course creation platform, video editing, with knowledge in multi-media learning applications is highly preferred
- Being well organised with strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Be a team player with a self-motivated and detail-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently under pressure and tight timelines
Salary: HKD28,000 - HKD33,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 January 2023Our client is one of the leading beauty and retail companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a Senior HR Officer to join their team.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 December 2022Our client is one of the leading retail / FMCG companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a Senior HR Officer to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 January 2023Our client is one of the leading luxury retail companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a HR Officer to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: CentralDate posted: 03 January 2023As one of the most profitable team, we're expanding to hire energetic and proactive talent to join us as candidate manager / associate consultant in technology desk. Successful incumbent should be passionate in connecting people, self motivated to learn & provide new initiatives.