Human Resources (Learning and Development)
Salary 7 days AL
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Michelle Yip
Date posted 21 September 2022hong-kong human-resources/learning-development 2022-09-21 2022-11-20 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Review: Sizeable organisation is seeking a Learning and Development Specialist, which have a good develop in career path.
- Support the planning and implementation of a people supervisor development programme
- Be the key contact for the participants
- Review the learning outcome of the participants and recommend learning solutions to enhance learning effectiveness
- Manage the programme schedule, logistics, and administration and actively engage with programme participants
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders and external vendors to optimise learning effectiveness and ensure high quality programme delivery
- Report programme status and progress
- Conduct training needs survey/data analysis and prepare report and dashboard.
- Monitor the quality of training delivered by trainers
- Participate in other projects
- 7-8 years of learning & development experience in sizeable organisations
- Conduct as an experience in training and development, from training needs analysis to training plan
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Detailed oriented, independent and a self-starter
- Ability to engage with both external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly with learning agility
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal English & Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
This is a reputable organisation
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month + bonus 2-3 monthsLocation: KowloonDate posted: 01 October 2022Our client is one of the market leaders in pharmaceutical industry. They are currently looking to hire a C&B manager (rewards focused) to lead their overall C&B strategies.
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD70,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 September 2022Due to the team expansion, our top tier insurance client is currently looking for a seasoned HR Business Partner to support a profitable business unit.
Salary: AL: 18days , Medical, contract end bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 September 2022Role Overview: Our client is a reputation organisation, which is in Education field and now is seeking for an Assistant Reward Manager.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 September 2022Our client is a global industry leader. Now they are looking for a HR Director, Hong Kong to drive a number of key strategic people & culture initiatives in line with a global business strategy.
Salary: bonus 25-30%Location: Hong KongDate posted: 19 September 2022Our worldwide consumer products client is currently looking for an Associate Director - Global Rewards to lead the compensation strategies for the global business.