AM/SO - L&D & Talent Management, 28-35K
Salary HKD28,000 - HKD35,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Daisy Wong
Date posted 12 July 2022hong-kong human-resources/learning-development 2022-07-12 2022-09-10 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 28000 35000 35000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading multi-line insurer in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for an AM/SO - L&D & Talent Management to join their team.
Learning & Development
- Design and conduct training programs (e.g. staff induction and soft skills training) in classroom or virtual set-up according to the annual L&D plan
- Formulate annual L&D plan and consolidate annual Capability Development Needs Analysis for business unit
- Manage and maintain Group Learning Management System (GLMS) in courses enrollment, evaluation, e-learning content development and reporting
- Source, manage and liaise with external vendors for fit-to-purpose learning and development solutions
- Support the design, delivery and tracking of global, regional and local Talent Management initiatives
- Collate, review, analyze and present talent data to support business decisions
- Maintain Global Talent Management System
- Develop and deploy engagement programs such as wellness program, manager recognition program, etc.
- Contribute to the launch of employee satisfaction surveys
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years solid experience in L&D/talent management, preferably in financial institutions/MNCs
- Project management skills , detail-minded and able to work under pressure
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 August 2022Our client is one of the leading construction companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for Senior Training Officer/AM to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: CentralDate posted: 29 July 2022As one of the most profitable team, we're expanding to hire energetic and proactive talent to join us as candidate manager / associate consultant in technology desk. Successful incumbent should be passionate in connecting people, self motivated to learn & provide new initiatives.
Salary: Plus bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 July 2022Technology & Transformation Consultant Offering a competitive salary, performance bonuses, flexible working and a whole host of other perks Apply your skills in a vibrant global business Premium location in Central When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. So we offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 July 2022Our client is well-known property developers in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for an HR Officer to join their team.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 July 2022Our client is one of the top tier investment management firms in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for a Finance & Admin Analyst to join their team.