Regional Talent and Learning Manager
Salary HKD80,000 - HKD100,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Wong
Date posted 21 June 2022hong-kong human-resources/learning-development 2022-06-21 2022-08-20 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My Client is looking for a Talent and Development Manager to join the regional APAC Talent and Learning consulting team, providing strategic, value add talent and development consultancy and support in delivering the people priorities of the businesses. This role offers an experienced Talent and Development professional the opportunity to work in a fast paced, global, collaborative team, who are committed to developing and delivering world class products and services to a large and diverse internal client base. The Talent and Learning consulting team are responsible for supporting the APAC Executive Committee with their personal, team and organization development. The individual would be responsible for covering the Enterprise Technology and Operations business areas across APAC and will work in partnership with the Global Talent Team, Talent Acquisition team, Diversity and Inclusion team and Human Resources Generalist team to support the regional Senior Managers and their leadership teams with delivering their people strategies.
- Build and manage relationships with senior executive stakeholders and business leaders providing strategic talent and development consultancy across the technology and operations business areas.
- Develop strong partnerships with regional HR Executives and Regional HR Generalists to ensure Talent and Learning consultancy & services are aligned to global and regional priorities
- Identifies and diagnoses opportunities and delivers learning and leadership development solutions that clearly align to business priorities
- Deliver broad agenda of innovative design and delivery across the specialist HR spectrum
- Drive the development and implementation of talent and development solutions in partnership with internal subject matter experts and/or external consultants including regional succession and talent management, diversity and inclusion, culture improvement initiatives, high potential and female talent programmes, employee engagement strategies, core curriculum content, manager and leader effectiveness, career management, organisational design, senior team effectiveness and other organisational development solutions
- Market and leverage the regional core curriculum to meet learning needs and partner with Learning colleagues to ensure the core offer remains relevant and accessible
- Measure and report on the impact of specified interventions
- As a member of the APAC Talent and Learning leadership team, contribute to and drive the direction of the function by demonstrating a keen sense of collective ownership for the team’s success
- As a senior member of the Talent team, provide coaching, mentoring and development support as needed across the client facing talent team.
- Uphold the Bank’s risk management framework by ensuring that relevant risks are identified, debated, escalated and managed as appropriate
- Ability to navigate in a matrix environment and support leaders and managers operating in a matrix environment, requires the ability to influence regionally and globally, navigate ambiguity and demonstrate an enterprise mindset
- Degree or equivalent in HR Management, Organizational Psychology or related field. Coaching qualifications preferred
- Strategic perspective and thought leadership in a broad range of talent management, leadership & learning development
- Experience in operating and delivering in a complex, fast paced, global financial services firm (or equivalent) with multiple stakeholders
- Background in Talent and Development or consultancy, with experience of the consultancy cycle, with an ability to effectively engage and deliver through others
- Significant experience of designing, implementing, and managing change programmes (Culture, people, processes, systems related) leadership & learning programmes, organisational design and development and employee engagement
- Ability to facilitate senior level offsites, in person/ virtual based management and leadership development initiatives and senior leader group discussions.
- Exceptional ability to influence senior executive stakeholders, flexing style and approach as required in a range of complex situations
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills and a results oriented mindset. Happy to perform a high level of operational work, mixed with senior strategic work in close partnership with regional peers
- Tenacious, solutions focused, positive and resilient with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges and remain agile to changing business needs and priorities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities at once with multiple senior stakeholders in Lines of Business and HR globally
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact James Wong at Robert Walters on (852) 2161 9429 or James.email@example.com quoting the Job Reference JWP/1130150.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2022Our client is a leading MNC with business across the globe and strong business performance. Due to expansion, they are looking for a Regional C&B Manager to join their team.
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 07 July 2022My client is a leading French luxury good company. They are currently looking for – Human Resources Manager to join their team in HK. The role will be responsible for implementing and developing the local HR function in alignment with the global HR team.
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 July 2022This position will be partnering with business leaders to build leadership capability and delivering the effective initiatives of People & Culture to key customer groups to achieve the long term goal of business priorities.
Salary: bonus 25%Location: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 June 2022Our reputable client needs no introduction. Currently the client is looking for a strong Senior Manager - Rewards to manage and support the entire organisation's remuneration and reward management.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 20 June 2022Our top tier client is looking for a Senior HR Manager for their corporate office, this role will perform as HR Business Partner and directly work with CEO to drive human capital strategies for corporate staffs.