Senior Manager, L&D and Talent Management
Salary HKD60,000 - HKD70,000 per month + negotiable
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK HKD 60000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A HK based manufacturer with global presence is looking for a Senior Manager with focus on L&D and Talent Management.
Report to Global Head of HR - lead and manage the whole L&D, TM and OD process across GLOBAL REGIONS
Learning & Development
- Partner with divisional heads and senior management in training needs analysis and responsible for the design of various Learning & Development programmes
- Being a strategic partner to advise and drive divisions/departments for full range of learning and development activities across the whole Asia Pacific regions
- Responsible for the delivery of training programs, such as leadership development, coaching skills, team building etc.
- Design and implement the career development plans for key internal talents to facilitate their career planning and development
- Design and implement the Development Centre for talents acquisition and identification, facilitate the identified talents to implement Individual Development Plans and regularly report their progress of readiness to key positions
- Propose and support the planning and design of OD initiatives, human capital assessment tools and processes based on organisation diagnosis.
- Implement and monitor the organisation development projects and initiatives. Provide the senior management team of the regular reports and review for the effectiveness of implementation
- Source, select, evaluate and manage external consultants to support the delivery of key OD programmes
- University graduate with over 12 years of L&D/Talent Management related experience
- Strong influencing power to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Candidates with experience managing regional/ Greater China scope is highly advantegous
- Mature, independent at work with high learning agility
- High proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin