Assistant Training Manager | Innovative business
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD42,000 per month + negotiable
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 03 March 2019 2019-03-032019-05-02 human-resources-and-personnel Kowloon HK HKD 35000 42000 42000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A fast growing innovative business is looking for a Assistant Training Manager to join their high performing HR team.
- Work with senior stakeholders to identify learning needs, deliver different learning solutions and monitor its effectiveness in view of business expansion
- Design and execute various learning solutions (e.g. E-learning, classroom training, field coaching) to foster learning culture within the company
- Conduct classroom and field coaching to both frontline and back office staff on soft skills related training including customer services, corporate DNA, management skills etc.
- Responsible for delivering talent development programs, succession planning, and others organization design related initiatives
- University graduate, preferably in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management
- Minimum 6 years solid training experience in retail or hospitality related industry
- Possess creative mindset with attitude of going for extra miles
- Good communication skills in collaborating with different stakeholders and facilitation skills in program delivery
- Proficient in MS Office, web application and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluency in verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin