Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Joyce Tse
Date posted 15 January 2019 2019-01-152019-02-07 human-resources-and-personnel Hung Ham Hung Ham HK HKD 24000 26000 26000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Company overview: Our client is a top tier leading Fashion and Apparel company. Currently they are hiring for an experienced Retail Training Executive to join their expanding team in Hong Kong. This role is a 1 year contract to start, with a high tendency to turn into a permanent role, a good opportunity to get on board with a reputable firm.
Manage regional training projects including but not limited to:
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendor, to develop training framework, contents and materials for frontline associates
• Extend and adapt training contents for different markets according to local systems and launch plan
Development of Seasonal Product Training video:
• Development of Seasonal Product Training video, work closely with merchandising team, VM team, local and external vendor to produce series of product training.
• Ensure on-time delivery of videos according to market's launch / training plan
• Maintain the Company’s AP Retail Training channels for content hosting, usage analysis; work closely with local markets for content updates and communications
• Development of other retail training tools to support market’s needs where applicable
Regional Training Programme:
• Support on project updates by preparing communications of status updates
• Liaise with local markets for project updates, enquiries, and/or requests
• Provide assistance to various business units such as Joint Venture, Distributor, Travel Retail on request
Development and Actively involve of Retail Training Curriculum and Retail Training App (E-Learning)
Mystery Shopping Program
• Minimum 3 years of Retail Experience in retail environment, preferably within fashion sector, with exposure to both front line and back-end support roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
• Working experience in regional office environment is highly preferable.
• Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships internally and externally
• Strong report writing and presentation skills
• Strong focus on customer service and product knowledge training is preferred
• English fluency, spoken and written is a must. Good commend of both spoken and written Cantonese; Mandarin and/or Korean/Japanese would be an asset
• Proficient in MS Office Suites; Knowledge in Image/Design software such as Photoshop, InDesign, would be an advantage