Assistant Branch Resources Development Manager
Location Central and Western DistrictCONTRACTOR
Consultant Joyce Tse
Date posted 03 January 2019 2019-01-032019-01-26 banking hong kong Central and Western District HK HKD 276000 444000 444000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Summary: Our client is a leading bank that has a strong presence in Hong Kong. Currently they are looking for an experienced Assistant Talent Development Manager to join their expanding team. This is a one-year contract role, with a high tendency to turn into a permanent, a good opportunity to get on board with a reputable bank.
• Assist in developing staff training & development plan and reviewing relevant needs according to business strategy.
• Maintain and update competency framework, capability requirements and career paths of different posts according to business needs.
• Analyse succession needs, develop and implement talent development programmes for retail network.
• Develop sales tool to codify branch best practices and knowledge to meet the prevailing business and servicing environment.
• Organise staff engagement programmes and arrange staff communication to ensure consistent and clear management messages could be timely cascaded to the staff under Retail Distribution.
• University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or other related discipline.
• Prior Talent Development or Training background is a must.
• Minimum three years of retail banking preferred, with branch support experience.
• Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Strong self-motivated with ability to work under pressure.
• Proficiency in both English and Chinese.
• Immediately availability is a plus.