L&D Manager | Public sector
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD65,000 per month + negotiable
Location New TerritoriesFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A sizable corporation in public sector is looking for a seasoned HR professional to focus on L&D and Talent Management areas.
- Public sector
- L&D and TM focus
- Stable working environment
About the job:
- Act as learning business partner for department heads and handle end to end learning cycle from training needs analysis, training program design, training delivery, evaluation etc.
- Responsible for the delivery of training programs, such as leadership development, coaching skills, team building etc.
- Handle various talent development programs for high-po talents as well as young talents program like MT and internship program
- Improve employee engagement and communication by developing and implementing employee engagement initiatives and proper communication channels, e.g. Well-being activities, Annual Dinner etc.
- Cultivate a desirable work environment and drive staff's productivity through initiatives that can enhance overall staff morale
About the person:
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years HR experience with solid exposure in L&D or Talent Management field
- Hands-on experience in programme design and delivery
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills with ability to connect well with all levels of staff
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese