Learning Development/ Talent Management Manager | IT industry
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD65,000 per annum + negotiable
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 14 August 2018 2018-08-142018-10-13 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A world's leading high tech company is looking is looking for a (Senior) L&D/TM Manager to join their high performing HR team.
- Fast growing IT industry
- L&D/ Talent Management/ OD focus
- Candidates with more experience can be considered as Senior Manager
Report to Head of HR - lead and manage the whole L&D, TM, OD and Employee Engagement process in HK as well as some APAC regions
Learning & Development
- Partner with divisional heads and senior management in training needs analysis and responsible for the design of various Learning & Development programmes
- Being a strategic partner to advise and drive divisions/departments for full range of learning and development activities
- Responsible for the delivery of training programs, such as leadership development, coaching skills, team building etc.
- Design and implement the career development plans for key internal talents to facilitate their career planning and development
- Design and implement the Development Centre for talents acquisition and identification, facilitate the identified talents to implement Individual Development Plans and regularly report their progress of readiness to key positions
- Participate Management Trainee & other young talent programs from end to end
- Propose and support the planning and design of OD initiatives, human capital assessment tools and processes based on organisation diagnosis.
- Implement and monitor the organisation development projects and initiatives. Provide the senior management team of the regular reports and review for the effectiveness of implementation
- Source, select, evaluate and manage external consultants to support the delivery of key OD programmes
- Improve employee engagement and communication by developing and implementing employee engagement initiatives and proper communication channels, e.g. Well-being activities, Annual Dinner etc.
- Cultivate a desirable work environment and drive staff’s productivity through initiatives that can enhance balance between work life and personal/family life.
- University graduate with over 10 years of L&D/Talent Management related experience
- Strong influencing power to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Candidates with experience in High tech/Telecommunications/IT related industry is highly preferred
- Mature, independent at work with high learning agility
- High proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin