Learning & Development Manager
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Michelle Ng
Date posted 22 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a global brand in the FMCG industry.
About The Role
Reporting to Senior Learning & Development Manager, Learning &Development Manager will be responsible for
- Partnering with retail training teams and stakeholders to advise on L&D needs identification & analysis, deliver different learning solutions and measure its training effectiveness to support the sales growth and foster employee engagement.
- Designing and planning the corporate talent development programmes, succession planning, internship and other development projects.
- Fostering the learning culture and ensure timely delivery on both corporate and retail training
- Keeping updated with the market best practice in L&D for the company
- University graduate in Human Resources or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years solid training experience in retail industry;
- Reliable, multi-tasking with good time management skill;
- Have strong project management skills in working with cross functional teams;
- Problem solver with strong execution and communication skills in collaborating with different stakeholders and facilitation skills in programme delivery;
- Proficient in MS Office, web application and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)