Education Manager | Prestige Makeup Brand
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 20 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
The Education & Development Manager is responsible for leading the design and delivery of training for the organisation. This leader is expected to partner with discipline areas to deliver an overall education solutions to the brand.
About the role
- Directly report to head of Human Resources
- Lead a team and oversee all education programs among HK and Macau
- Develop training and strategies to meet company business objectives
- Prepare training budget and resource allocations
- Design, monitor, implement and deliver field training programs
- Evaluate and assess the effectiveness of the training programs regularly
- Assist on ad-hoc training programs
About the person
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline – ex. Business , HR, Communications, or Education.
- With over 6+ Years of training & development experience – preferably in retail or customer oriented environment
- Excellent consulting skills and training content development experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Fluency of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
About the organisation
The client is a global leader in cosmetic industry. Due to the recent business expansion, our client has exciting opportunities for dedicated and truly exceptional member to join their successful education team.