Human Resources Manager | Talent Development
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 07 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
As the Human Resources Manager, Talent Development, this role will be responsible the full cycle of development programs including talent development, organisational development, and performance management for the entire organisation.
About the role
- Directly report to Head of Human Resources
- Propose and plan the initiatives, framework, road-map, human capital assessment tools, and processes based on organisation diagnosis
- Handle the execution on of succession planning and talent management initiatives for Group and assigned Business Unit, including key role identification, talent identification, talent assessment, talent development for group and individuals as well as individual development monitoring and follow up.
- Hands on deliver workshop, roadshow, or classroom to target talent pool
- Provide consultation to department leaders and support in enhancing Business Units’ performance and human capital development needs
- Source and manage external vendor to ensure satisfactory service and product are provided
About the person
- Degree holder with human resources or any related discipline
- With minimum 8 years of relevant experience within L&D, TD, or OD field
- With professional learning/ facilitator certificates would be an advantage
- Great communication skills and able to communicate well with all levels of staffs
- Good facilitation and project management skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese, or Mandarin
About the company
Due to the regional team expansion, our European luxury retail group client is currently looking for a seasoned Human Resources Manager - Talent Development to support the talent pipeline to cope with the business future growth.