Training & Development Manager
Salary HKD65,000 - HKD72,000 per month + negotiable
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 23 February 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An international engineering/construction company is looking for a seasoned Training & Development Manager in view of their business expansion in the regions. Talent Management & Organizational Development would be the focus of this person.
- Top tier international engineering/construction company
- L&D/TM/OD function lead
- Newly created position
Learning & Development
- Partner with divisional heads and senior management in training needs analysis and responsible for the design of various Learning & Development programmes
- Being a strategic partner to advise and drive divisions/departments for full range of learning and development activities across the whole Asia Pacific regions
- Responsible for the delivery of training programs, such as leadership development, coaching skills, team building etc.
- Design and implement the career development plans for key internal talents to facilitate their career planning and development
- Design and implement the Development Centre for talents acquisition and identification, facilitate the identified talents to implement Individual Development Plans and regularly report their progress of readiness to key positions
- Participate Graduate Trainee & Internship Programmes from end to end
- Propose and support the planning and design of OD initiatives, human capital assessment tools and processes based on organisation diagnosis.
- Implement and monitor the organisation development projects and initiatives. Provide the senior management team of the regular reports and review for the effectiveness of implementation
- Source, select, evaluate and manage external consultants to support the delivery of key OD programmes
- University graduate with over 8 years of L&D/OD/TM related experience
- Candidates from engineering/construction background are definitely advantageous
- Strong influencing power to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Mature, independent at work with high learning agility
- High proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin