Regional Learning & Development Manager
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 28 February 2017
As Regional Learning & Development Manager, this role will be responsible for entire Learning & Development strategies across the organisation and support the regional countries on program implementation.
About the organisation
Our client is one of the major retailers in Hong Kong. This retail leader has one of the most unique, dynamic and passionate cultures in retail and well known as people oriented organisation. Due to organisation expansion, this is an extremely rare opportunity.
About the role
- Directly report to Managing Director
- Lead a team on design, plan, and drive new or existing L&D strategies and program
- Determine the scope, solution, and leverage the traditional and innovative strategies to support entire organisation goals
- Able to drive regional project such as e-learning, management trainee program, talent management program.
About the person
- Degree holder of relevant industrial and a Master degree/MBA is highly preferable
- With over 8 years experience in learning and development field preferably within a sizeable organisation
- Proven leadership and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability in strategic/ high level planning and development
- Ability to effectively engage, negotiate and maintain partnerships with senior stakeholders
- Well command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin