Training & Development Manager
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 19 September 2016
This role will requires you to have an outstanding professional image, ability to leverage all level of employees, exceptional presentation skills, as well as the ability to work with management to develop training initiatives to achieve the performance goals of the Group.
About the role
- Directly report to Director of Training and Development
- Design, plan, and lead new or existing T&D strategies and program to build a sustainable global talent pipeline
- Determine the scope, solution, and leverage the traditional and innovative ideas to support learning programs
- Drive the leadership program and talent management planning
- Proactively communicate with executives, human resources, and board management to further the vision of developing talent, fostering employee engagement, and building the technical and leadership capabilities needed to drive the success
About the person
- Degree holder of relevant industrial and a Master degree/MBA is highly preferable
- With over 8 years experience in developing and managing innovative training solutions preferably within a sizeable organisation
- Proven management, coaching and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability in strategic/ high level planning and development
- Ability to effectively engage, negotiate and maintain partnerships with senior stakeholders.
About the organisation
Our client is one of the largest property companies. They are well established and continues to grow its market presence due to its strong market share.