HRIS Manager | Workday
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 25 November 2022hong-kong human-resources/hris 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our top tier client is currently looking for a seasoned HRIS - Workday expert to lead their HR solutions delivery and projects.
About the job
- Act as an internal consultant to understand business needs/processes, provide expert IT solutions, and support daily operations of all HR systems
- Perform quality assurance checks and identify potential risks on system configuration and workflow
- Support the configuration and operation of the company’s HR systems -Workday in collaboration with HR end users
- Work closely with operating companies and HR counterparts to consolidate data as needed
- Carry out ad hoc projects and tasks assigned by department head
About the person
- Bachelor Degree in HR, computer science, information technology or related disciplines
- Minimum of 7 years experience in HRIS system
- Experience in using cloud HR solutions (SAP SuccessFactors and/or Workday)
- Analytical, excellent problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Salary: + 2-3 months bonusLocation: KowloonDate posted: 06 December 2022Our client is looking for a business savvy HR Manager to build and scale a strong sales and go-to markets team among APAC.
Salary: Targeted bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 December 2022Our reputable client is looking for a strategic HR Leader to head up the People & Culture function and should have previous exposure of running large HR teams.
Salary: 14 days ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 December 2022Role Overview: Bank is seeking for a Human Resources Manager to support their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 November 2022Our client is one of the leading telecommunications companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a TA Manager to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 November 2022Our client is one of the leading public corporations in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a HR Business Partner (HR Manager) to join their team.