HRIS Specialist - Workday
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant James Wong
Date posted 30 August 2022hong-kong human-resources/hris 2022-08-30 2022-10-29 financial-services Hong Kong Island Central HK HKD 55000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a leading Private Equity Fund. They are currently looking for a Senior/ HRIS Specialist (Workday) to join their team. They main responsibility is to support their Human Capital Team’s technical requirement and converting them into specific results part of Workday HCM Suite.
• Continually work with users to gather, understand, and analyse business requirements
• Design and implement requirements in Workday HCM, Absence, Compensation and Talent
• Assist with system management, including configuration updates, integrations, and upgrades
• Provide new user training for users
• Providing subject matter expertise on the administration, functionality, maintenance, and effectiveness of Workday
• Identify opportunities for business process improvement within Workday
• Build relevant reports and data analytics
• Data management/administration – entry, accuracy, maintenance, update
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience from Workday
• Ability to investigate and support issues with business process flow and security
• Day-to-day user support across the organization
• Strong customer orientation and ability to work directly with all levels of the organization
• HR technology and global HR process experience and expertise
• Project management experience and analytical skills and specifically issue triage
• Exposure to HR functional and operations acumen
Capabilities, drive & social skills
• Excellent communication, writing and facilitation skills
• Pro-active approach, enjoys and is driven by own initiatives
• Task orientated individual who is curious and eager to learn
• Someone who can act as a role model and always goes the extra mile
• Demonstrates good organizational & administrative skills
• Strong team contributor, effectively delivering when giving tasks to perform
• Proficient in multi-tasking & prioritization & developing good business acumen
• Have a passion for automation, processes, and systems
• A good understanding of different local conditions and labour law requirements for locations in the region
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact James Wong at Robert Walters on (852) 2161 9429 or James.Wong@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference: 1167090
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month + bonus 2-3 monthsLocation: KowloonDate posted: 01 October 2022Our client is one of the market leaders in pharmaceutical industry. They are currently looking to hire a C&B manager (rewards focused) to lead their overall C&B strategies.
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD70,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 September 2022Due to the team expansion, our top tier insurance client is currently looking for a seasoned HR Business Partner to support a profitable business unit.
Salary: AL: 18days , Medical, contract end bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 September 2022Role Overview: Our client is a reputation organisation, which is in Education field and now is seeking for an Assistant Reward Manager.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 September 2022Our client is a global industry leader. Now they are looking for a HR Director, Hong Kong to drive a number of key strategic people & culture initiatives in line with a global business strategy.
Salary: 7 days ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2022Role Review: Sizeable organisation is seeking a Learning and Development Specialist, which have a good develop in career path.