C&B & HRIS Analyst - Luxury Hospitality
Salary HKD23,000 - HKD30,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Daisy Wong
Date posted 06 July 2022hong-kong human-resources/hris 2022-07-06 2022-09-04 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 23000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is one of the world-class luxury hospitality brands in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for an HR Services Analyst to join their team.
- Assists with annual performance, compensation review, annual departmental budget exercise and evaluation processes
- Consolidate and analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to compensation, recruitment, turnover, and headcount
- Support and assist HRIS system launching, implementation, system transitions and upgrades with HRIS Manager, system vendor and IT Departments
- Manage process of collation, transformation, and processing of HR data
- Carry out ad hoc projects and tasks assigned by department head
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in C&B and HRIS
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
Salary: HKD23,000 - HKD25,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 August 2022Our client is one of the leading construction and engineering companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for an HR Officer (TA) to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: CentralDate posted: 15 August 2022As one of the most profitable team, we're expanding to hire energetic and proactive talent to join us as candidate manager / associate consultant in technology desk. Successful incumbent should be passionate in connecting people, self motivated to learn & provide new initiatives.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: CentralDate posted: 29 July 2022As one of the most profitable team, we're expanding to hire energetic and proactive talent to join us as candidate manager / associate consultant in technology desk. Successful incumbent should be passionate in connecting people, self motivated to learn & provide new initiatives.
Salary: Plus bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 July 2022Technology & Transformation Consultant Offering a competitive salary, performance bonuses, flexible working and a whole host of other perks Apply your skills in a vibrant global business Premium location in Central When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. So we offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
Salary: HKD28,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 July 2022Our client is a leading multi-line insurer in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for an AM/SO - L&D & Talent Management to join their team.