HRIS Analyst, APAC - 1 year direct contract, Luxury Retail
Salary HKD30,000 - HKD40,000 per month + Negotiable
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Phoenix Chen
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082018-12-08 retail 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A global luxury retail company is looking for a HRIS analyst to join their company on a 1 year direct contract with the client with Workday/PeopleSoft exposure much preferred.
•Provide Level 1 support to local HR users on Workday and HR Cube functionality, processes and data-related issues, including initial trouble shooting and triage of error assignments.
•Closely collaborate with Regional Asia Tool team on HR Cube matters including month end closings and quarterly forecasting/budgeting cycles. Through the supports, act as a bridge to translate HR functional requirements into technical specifications by collecting user requirement to enhance the HR Cube functionalities.
•Responsible for monitoring lifecycle of issues raised from markets, and facilitate resolution of these issues with Regional and Global support teams (including vendors).
• Closely collaborate with Regional IT Integration team on Integration matters. (Regional IT Integration team will ensure accurate identification of, and resolution of integration issues.)
• Review systems change requests and queries, in accordance to the data business guidelines and configuration rules, and closely coordinate with Regional IT Integration team on integration design intents.
• Follow-up on approved systems changes, ensuring smooth implementation per agreed timeline and deliverables with the relevant stakeholders.
• Reporting and analysis of systems change requests and queries.
• Conduct data audit to ensure data integrity and governance.
• Document user guides and business guidelines. Maintain adherence to the documents’ provision.
•WD Release Management / HR Cube enhancement – facilitate the review amongst the relevant parties (including Regional HR Processes & Systems, Regional IT, Asia Tool Team, Global Workday Support Team) and drive the release implementation (includes change management and communication related to the release). Closely collaborate with Regional IT to ensure IT Production Control governance is adhered to for implementation of the releases.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree
•1 year plus experience supporting Workday HCM and IBM Cognos in a functional, process and data capacity
• Experience with reporting on IBM Cognos is highly desirable
• Experience in supporting other Workday modules is a plus
• Experience with vendor management
• Functional knowledge of integration
• Experience with system/ interface release management approaches
•Proficient with Issue Management Tools (e.g. JIRA, ServiceNow)
•High proficiency in Excel
•Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills