Office Manager (HR & Admin), Leading Law Firm
Location Central and Western DistrictFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Ling
Date posted 11 September 2023hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-09-11 2023-11-10 human-resources-and-personnel Admiralty Central and Western District HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As the Office Manager, you will have direct responsibility for HR and administration issues. This is a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the firm.
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding processes for employees.
- Handle recruitment and interview processes for staff at all levels, including managing internship arrangements.
- Manage visa applications and renewals for employees.
- Prepare reports on leave records, headcounts, and other human resources matters for management review.
- Communicate professionally with all levels of internal staff, including top management.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the office, ensuring smooth functioning and efficiency.
- Manage office facilities and maintenance work, including assisting in office renovation projects and space planning.
- Handle rental reimbursement applications, MPF and medical insurance
- Assist in the renewal process for medical and office insurances, reviewing policies and preparing cost summaries and reports.
- Liaise with the Law Society regarding the renewal of practicing certificates, employee returns, notification of changes, and other compliance paperwork.
- Monitor and update fee-earners' CPD records
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in law firm or professional services environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of HR practices and procedures.
- Familiarity with legal and compliance requirements in the legal industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities effectively.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 15 August 2023My client is a global Investment Bank, they are currently looking for –Assistant Manager / Manager – Payroll to join their team. The role will be managing the HRIS system (SAP), monthly payroll and ensure accurate and timely payroll processing.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 03 October 2023The HRBP will have a well-rounded HR background and the ability to drive organizational change and strategic HR initiatives.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD70,000 per month + negotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 19 September 2023One of the US listed fortune 500 companies is looking for an energetic, dynamic strategic HRBP to take care of their fast growing business portfolio across APAC regions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Lai Chi KokDate posted: 15 September 2023As the Corporate Training Manager, you will play a key role in enhancing the skills and knowledge of the employees through the development and implementation of comprehensive training programs. You will be responsible for designing and delivering training initiatives that align with the business objectives and contribute to the professional growth of the workforce.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2023My client is a leading international investment bank, they are looking for a benefits Consultant to join their team. this role will take accountability for delivering the assigned benefits and well-being programs.