HR Assistant (6 month contract)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Wong
Date posted 28 August 2023hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-08-28 2023-10-27 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is a leading UK Law Firm, they are looking for a HR Assistant ( 6 month) contract to join their team.
• Assist in administering the recruitment process, onboarding support, and departure logistics, etc
• Support the administration of HR information system
• Support graduate recruitment related initiatives
• Assist in insurance and MPF enrolments and terminations
• Provide support to the Asia HR team members
• University degree in Human Resources Management or a business-related discipline
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Human Resources operations
• Experience with law firms or professional services firms an advantage
• Proficient at MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and HR Information System
• Attention to detail and numerate
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Immediate availability is a must
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per annum + Guaranteed 13-month basicLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023A leading blue-chip group is looking for a (Senior) HR Manager to lead and develop people strategies to support the expansion of business & group transformation projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Kwai Tsing DistrictDate posted: 28 August 2023A leading services provider is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join as an Assistant HR Manager due to team expansion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 19 September 2023When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 September 2023My Client is one of the leading global asset management investment firm. They are currently looking for a HR Operations Manager (6 months contract) to provide general HR administrative support for the firm.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 August 2023About the role As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in the Financial Services markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships.