(Senior) Human Resources Officer
Salary HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per month
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Scarlett Niu
Date posted 23 May 2023hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-05-23 2023-07-22 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK HKD 25000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We are delighted to partner with a luxury hotel group on a Human Resources Officer role. The Group operates in the major cities in Asia, Europe and Americas to provide luxury experience to customers world wide. The Human Resources Officer will be based in the group office and be responsible for all-rounded HR matters for corporate departments. More experienced candidates will be considered as Senior HR Officer or Assistant HR Manager
- Handle all-rounded human resources operations including employee on-boarding support, employment document preparation, employee's mobility, leave management and employee data management.
- Handle compensation & benefits including benefit administration, insurance administration, MPF, Group’s ORSO scheme administration, etc.
- Update and maintain accurate employment information in HR system; handle employment visa application and visa renewal.
- Conduct analysis on employee statistics and prepare regular report (headcount report, staff movement report, etc).
- Work closely with local HR team across regions; provide support in HR related projects and initiatives.
- Provide support on recruitment of corporate office positions.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5382
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Causeway BayDate posted: 23 May 2023This position will be responsible for assisting the Senior HR Manager in Human Resources operations and initiatives in Hong Kong, including compensation and benefit, staff retention and development, recruitment, on-boarding, staff relation and will also be involved in office administration.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 May 2023A global leading provider of tools and systems for the construction industry is looking for a talent to join the L&D team. They offer opportunities for career growth and development in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: KowloonDate posted: 05 May 2023We are partnering with a well-known sport wear retail company and seeking an experienced and motivated HR Business Partner to join their dynamic team. In this role, you will work closely with teh leadership team to develop and implement HR strategies that support our business objectives and drive employee engagement.
Salary: HKD33,000 - HKD41,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 May 2023The Assistant Manager will work closely with Rewards Manager to support organizational-wide compensation and benefits activities. You will collect and conduct analysis on market information including salary benchmark and compensation and benefits trends. You will gain excellent regional and global exposure and coordinate with local HR team from other countries.
Salary: HKD33,000 - HKD41,000 per monthLocation: New TerritoriesDate posted: 21 April 2023The Assistant Manager will work closely with Rewards Manager to support organizational-wide compensation and benefits activities. You will collect and conduct analysis on market information including salary benchmark and compensation and benefits trends. You will gain excellent regional and global exposure and coordinate with local HR team from other countries.