Senior Human Resources Officer - Property Services/Up to 35k
Salary Discretionary Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Ling
Date posted 17 March 2023hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-03-17 2023-05-16 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a Hong Kong leading Group in Property Development. They are looking for an Assistant Manager (recruitment focus) to join their team
About the role
- Supervisor the team of 5 and provide professional HR services includes recruitment, compensation & benefits, talent management, manpower planning, etc.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of both front-line & corporate staffs
- Liaise with internal and external parties for daily HR operation
- Responsible for regular HR reports
About the person
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related disciplines
- At least 6 year of relevant human resources experience in property industry is preferred
- Knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, and relevant legislation and regulations
- Strong sense of responsibilities and able to perform multi-tasks
- Knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
Get in touch
+852 2161 9418
Salary: Guaranteed 13-month basicLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 March 2023Our client is a world's leading logistic group with business cover 25+ countries. They are currently looking for a high-caliber talent to join their Organisation Development to facilitate Talent Development programs.
Salary: HKD26,000 - HKD38,000 per month + Double payLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 21 March 2023Our client is a leading logistics service provider with headquarters in Hong Kong. You will join the International Human Resources team and act as a bridge between headquarters and international offices based in Europe and Asia. They are looking for an Assistant Human Resources Manager with solid experience in C&B analysis and strong Excel skills. Experience in regional Human Resources Management is preferred but not a must. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer.
Salary: Guaranteed 13-month basicLocation: Chek Lap KokDate posted: 20 March 2023Our client provides all-rounded services in aviation industry includes aircraft maintenance, cabin service, ground support, etc. They are looking for a Senior HR Officer to support the daily HR operation.
Salary: Discretionary BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 March 2023Our client is a Hong Kong leading Group in Property Development. They are looking for an Assistant Manager (recruitment focus) to join their team
Salary: AL: 18days , Medical, contract end bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 March 2023Role Overview: Our client is a reputation organisation, which is in airline industry and now is seeking for an Assistant Reward Manager.