HR Business Partner, Property Developer
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yvonne Te
Date posted 16 March 2023hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-03-16 2023-05-15 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 55000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a leading property developer in Hong Kong. To cater the expansion and further investment on human resources area, we are looking for a high-calibre HR Business Partner to join the high performing team.
- Act as the strategic business partner to business heads and stakeholders in providing HR strategic planning in the areas of manpower planning, performance management, talent management and organisational design etc.
- Provide consultative advice and HR solutions to stakeholder on staff cases and staff issues
- Develop and implement talent development programs such as talent discussion and identification, formulation of talent pools, succession planning. Support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy.
- Propose employee engagement initiatives and execute the engagement activities, participate, and involves in projects such as culture transformation and employee wellness in order to drive company culture and employee experiences further
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 10-12 years of HR experience preferably gained from sizeable companies or related industries.
- Fast-paced, flexible at work, proactive with excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Good command in both verbal and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered as Senior HR Business Partner
Get in touch
+852 2103 5391
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 February 2023Our client is a leading organisation and currently looking for a HR Manager (BP+ Generalist) to join their high performing team.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per month + 15%Location: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 31 January 2023This role is an all rounded Head of HR position promoting a collaborative and positive work culture. The strategic agenda for people and culture is focused on driving high performance for the organisation.
Salary: + target 20-25%Location: KowloonDate posted: 03 March 2023Our client is looking for a business savvy Regional Head of People to build and scale a strong sales and go-to markets team among APAC.
Salary: 14 days ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 February 2023Role Overview: Bank is seeking for a Human Resources Manager to support their team.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD75,000 per month + 20%Location: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 05 March 2023Our client is the top notch lifestyle retail company. Due to the team expansion, they are currently looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition Manager for this newly created position.