HR Business Partner (Global Leading Insurance Firm)
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Michelle Yip
Date posted 03 March 2023hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-03-03 2023-04-02 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Role Overview: Global leading insurance firm is seeking a HR Business Partner to support team.
- Act as the key point of contact for assigned business units to manage full spectrum of employment process, including recruitment, compensation & benefits processing, performance management, professional development, exit management, etc.
- Facilitate recruitment activities from candidates sourcing, package design and bench marking, to offer management
- Review and administer compensation & benefits program with other HR parties on a monthly basis
- Partner with department heads on performance management and development opportunities
- Liaise with external parties on global mobility for smooth service delivery
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Over 10 years' solid HRBP and operation experience, from financial services,
- Degree in HRM or related discipline
- Fluent English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Presentable, independent, excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, high attentions to details
This is a global insurance leading firm.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5388
Salary: HKD15,000 - HKD20,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 March 2023My client is a leading international bank. They are currently looking for a HR Analyst to join their regional team to provide full spectrum of support in HR process improvement and digitalization
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 March 2023Role Overview: This role is seeking a project based HR to support their team.
Salary: Medical with ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 February 2023Role Overview: iBank is seeking for a HR Business Partner to support their team.